Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
team outing at xb's house
just made me more confused.
thinking about all these nonsense is killing me.

team outing has always been awesome.
and i think bri really do smell good (:
adrian is as usual, crappy but moody.
seniors were fantastic esp the girls in the King's game.
MAN U vs NEW CASTLE! its a draw ):
i dont want the j2s to go for NS.
i'll miss them so badly.
esp monster, ming and cyborg!


oh wells,
i kinda got to know him better.
he's really nonsensical but nice.
we were talking and he asked whose my next target.
i answered him straight, "YOU".
but he laughed.
no one takes yunhua seriously. ):


staring at his back and hearing to his voice.
i need nothing else no more.
shall i love him? ):

and to minxun:
dont worry girl. together,
we can make it through the rain.


/You see I've always been a fighter
But without you I give up
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.